Celeriac, Stilton & Sage Timbales
- Peel and roughly chop the celeriac - place in salted cold water.
- Boil until soft, drain thoroughly. Blend in a food processor until a puree. Add the remaining ingredients and blend. Check the seasoning.
- Line the bases of 6 buttered timbale moulds with greaseproof paper.
- Fill three quarters full, cook in a bain marie for approximately 40 minutes at gas mark 4.
- Check mixture is cooked with a skewer. If no traces of mousse remain on skewer, turn out and serve.
How to Create a Festive Cheeseboard with a Twist