Sunday 18 June is Father’s Day this year, so if you’re looking for some gift ideas to treat your Dad then what could be better than something from an artisan Cheesemonger?
Paxton & Whitfield stock a superb range of cheese and fine foods to choose from that include a Cheddar and Ale gift pack, The Cheese Society - a cheese club where members receive a delicious cheese selection every month delivered right to the door - and the ultimate in luxurious gifts, The St James Hamper. With all these and more on offer, you’re bound to find something your Dad will like. All the items are available from Paxton & Whitfield’s four shops in Jermyn Street -Piccadilly, Cale Street – Chelsea Green, Bath and Stratford upon Avon, as well as online at paxtonandwhitfield.co.uk.
- Monthly Cheese Society (£35.00 per month, three-month minimum) - If your Dad enjoys good cheese and enjoys finding out all about them, then buy him a membership to our Monthly Cheese Society. As a member he'll receive four carefully selected cheeses in peak condition, chosen for the season and complete with fact sheets.
- Cheddar Lover's Gift Box (£15.00) - A great gift for a Dad who loves Cheddar. This set contains a Hundred Dram Cheddar, a box of West Country Farmhouse Cheddar & Mustard Squares, and a jar of No 93 Ale Chutney.
- Pure and Simple (£17.00) - A simple collection of fine food products with great flavours. Presented in a stylish jute bag, the collection contains a bottle of No 93 Real Ale, a waxed Hundred Dram Cheddar and a pack of Paxton & Whitfield Original Oaties.
- Cheddar And Ale (£31.00) - A classic combination of a cloth bound Cheddar Pounder, a bottle of No 93 Real Ale, a pack of Rosemary Wafers and a jar of Really Proper Piccalilli. It comes presented in a branded gift box.
- Truly Great (£40.00) - A tempting selection of five cheeses designed to make a truly great cheeseboard for a truly great Dad. Presented in a gift box, the five cheeses are from England and France and have been chosen for their consistent quality and taste. The pack contains Stilton, Westcombe Cheddar, Berkswell, Camembert de Normandie and Selles Sur Cher.
- Paxton & Whitfield's Cheese & Wine Sommelier Set (£40.00, a two piece set comprising Soft Cheese Knife and Sommelier Corkscrew). - This premium set is crafted from high quality full forged steel with the soft cheese knife blade branded with the company name. Both feature a riveted handle made from Pakka Wood. The set is presented in an elegant gift box and the box's lid is branded in gold with the house logo.
- The Whitfield (£60.00) - This gift pack features the King of Cheeses, Stilton and comes presented in a wooden gift box. It contains a Paxton & Whitfield Stilton Jar, a bottle of Paxton's Vintage Port and a pack of Paxton's Cornish Buttermilk Biscuits.
- The St James (£200) - An exquisite array of cheese, fine foods and accessories all presented in a superb Paxton & Whitfield wooden hamper. It contains a Camembert de Normandie, Cheddar Pounder, Stilton Jar, Whole Caradon Blue, Shredded Pork with Sloe Gin, Biscuits for Cheese, Apricot, Date & Sunflower Seed Crackers, Wiltshire Fruit Loaf, Baked Fig Ball, White Truffle Honey, Really Proper Piccalilli, Apricot & Orange Confit, Beechwood Cheeseboard, Jermyn Street Tea Towel, Set of Three Slate Cheese Markers, Paxton's Cheese & Wine Sommelier Set and a Paxton's Eco Bag.