Garlic Mushrooms and Smoked Poacher Brioche
- 2kg (flat, button and mixed) mushrooms
- 1 small white onion finely chopped
- 1 small leek washed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed in rock salt
- 2 tbs chopped thyme, rosemary, marjoram and parsley
- 30g butter
- 250g Lincolnshire Smoked Poacher
- 100g Cheddar
- 1/2 loaf of brioche
- Olive oil
- Dressed mixed salad
- Salt and pepper
- Sweat down onion, leek, garlic in butter till soft.
- Throw in mushrooms; cook down till all the moisture evaporates.
- Add herbs and season.
- Toast both sides of brioche and rub with olive oil.
- Top with mushrooms and cheese. Bake till golden and serve with salad.
Cheese Snacks and Appetisers for New Year’s Eve