Melted Cerney Goats Cheese, Creamy Leeks with Pinenuts on Rosemary and Raisin Toast
- 250g Cerney Goats Cheese
- 2 leeks chopped washed and dried
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 175ml Paxton & Whitfield Cotes de Duras Blanc
- 2 tablespoons of crème fraiche
- toasted pinenuts
- 4 slices of lightly toasted rosemary & raisin bread
- Few snippets of cut chives
- Seasoning to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- In a thick base pan heat the olive oil and gently cook the leeks, garlic for 2-3 minutes add the white wine and reduce slightly.
- Add the crème fraiche and bring to the simmer 3-4 minutes, remove from the heat and allow to cool, add chives.
- Spread the creamed leeks onto the toast and a thin slice of Cerney Goats cheese, place under a hot grill and bake till golden brown, sprinkle a few pinenuts on top and serve.
How to Create a Festive Cheeseboard with a Twist