Ragstone Goats Cheese with Chargrilled Summer Vegetables and Black Olive Tapenade
- 1 Ragstone Goats Cheese(2 slices per person)
- 2 whole roasted red peppers
- 1 whole roasted aubergines large
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- Fresh rosemary sprigs 1 chopped
- Black olive tapenade (onion, garlic, black pitted olives flat parsley, olive oil)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fresh rocket leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Slice and season the vegetables and rub with garlic, olive oil and herbs.
- Bake in 190 degrees C oven for 30 minutes till golden brown and soft - arrange on plate and top with dressed wild rocket leaves in olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Add 2 slices of grilled Ragstone.
- Place onto rocket, drizzle with tapenade dressing.
Cheese Snacks and Appetisers for New Year’s Eve