Rigatoni Pasta with Chabichou du Poitou, Peppers and Creamed Spinach
- 1 Chabichou du Poitou grated
- 500g rigatoni pasta
- 75g baby spinach
- 2 roasted red peppers
- 500 cl double cream
- 100g Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 garlic clove grated
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Bring to the boil water. Add salt and oil and Rigatoni pasta and stir.
- Once cooked drain the pasta and drizzle with olive oil.
- In hot pan pour in olive oil and sweat off garlic, peppers and spinach.
- Add double cream and bring gently to boil.
- Add the pasta and shave in the Parmesan; season with salt and pepper. Mix well then add in Chabichou.
- Pour into a pasta bowl shave more parmesan and drizzle with olive oil and serve.
How to Create a Festive Cheeseboard with a Twist