Cheeses such as Camembert. Generally, they ripened from their rinds leading to a breakdown of the interior, giving a sumptuous, creamy consistency.
- Type of Milk Goat
- Pasteurisation Unpasteurised
- Country Product of England
- Region Herefordshire
- Organic No
- Flavour Salty and citrus
- No Export Not for export outside UK
- Accreditation None
- Weight 180 g
Store & Serve
Individual cheeses will carry their own Best Before/Use By Date, we endeavour to give a minimum of 7 days from the date the order is despatched
- StorageKeep refrigerated.
- Instructions for useServe at room temperature.
- Recommended DrinkSauvignon De Tourraine