Paxton & Whitfield are proud to be one of the first to offer the UK’s industry recognised cheese training programme in partnership with the Academy of Cheese.
Uniting Paxton’s 220 years of experience with a course designed to introduce the fundamentals of cheese this is an exciting opportunity for amateur and professional cheese lovers alike.
"A very engagingly run and thoughtfully planned course, I learnt a huge amount."
Academy of Cheese
Who’s Level One for:
- Anyone who knows, or wants to know, their Le Gruyère from their Gorgonzola.
- The perfect gift for any fanatical foodie.
- Those working in the food sector who want industry recognition of their knowledge.
What’s covered at Level One:
- How cheese is made and matured introducing the Academy of Cheese Make Post Make Model.
- How to taste cheese like a pro using the Academy of Cheese Structured Approach to Tasting.
- How to select and present cheese and what to match with it.
- 25 key cheeses, many of which you will taste on the course.