- Country No
- Type of Milk Cow
- Pasteurisation Unpasteurised
- Vegetarian No
- Region Balderschwang, Bavaria
- Organic No
- Flavour Buttery, earthy & nutty
- Accreditation None
- Weight 250g
Store & Serve
All cut cheeses are cut to order and will have approximately 12 days shelf life on them from the date the order is despatched
- StorageKeep refrigerated.
- Instructions for useServe at room temperature.
- Recommended DrinkA smoky chocolate porter ale or a robust Sancerre
- IngredientsCows' Milk, Salt, Rennet, Dairy Cultures (Milk).
- Name & address of food supplierPaxton & Whitfield Ltd, 93 Jermyn Street, London SW1Y 6JE
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Paxton & Whitfield is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. If you require specific advice, please contact our mail order team on 01451 823460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.