Made In Ireland
using fruit and seeds from EU and non-EU sources.
- Weight 100g
Store & Serve
- StorageStore in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- Instructions for useTo recrunch, heat for 5 minutes at 150° and allow to cool before eating.
- IngredientsButtermilk, Gluten free flour ( Rice, Potato, Maize, Buckwheat, Tapioca), Apricots 8% (Riceflour, Sulphur Dioxide), Dates 8% ( Riceflour), Sunflower seeds 8%, Brown Sugar, Treacle, Rasing Agent (Mono Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Stabiliser:
- AllergensButtermilk, Sulphur Dioxide.
- Nutritional Information
- Typical Valuesper 100g
- Energy kJ903 kJ
- Energy kcal214 kcal
- Fat5.26 g
- of which saturates 1.05 g
- Carbohydrates35.23 g
- of which sugars 10.72 g
- Protein5.82 g
- Salt0.46 g
- Name & address of food supplierPaxton & Whitfield Ltd, 93 Jermyn Street, London SW1Y 6JE
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Paxton & Whitfield is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. If you require specific advice, please contact our mail order team on 01451 823460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.