- 1/3 Tymsboro Goats Cheese
- 1 sheet of spring roll pastry
- Egg wash
- Herb salad - parsley, chervil, tarragon, frisée, rocket
- walnut bread
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/4 litre olive oil or Mediterranean Olive Oil
- Spread out sheet of spring roll pastry, scatter a few parsley leaves on top. Brush with a little egg wash and place slice of goats cheese on top of this.
- Wrap the pastry around the cheese to form a parcel, remove any excess pastry with knife.
- Place parcels in a hot pan with a little oil, colour on all sides.
- Place in the oven for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is soft.
- Season the herb salad with a little olive oil and salt, place in centre of plate.
- Place the crousillant on top of the salad, drizzle parsley oil around.
- Garnish with walnut bread and Parsley oil - blanch leaves in boiling water, place in a liquidizer and blend with the oil until smooth.
- Pour into a strainer lined with a cloth or muslin. Let oil drip through and then decant liquid.