- 4 slices of Ragstone cheese, 1/2 inch thick
- 12 pieces of roasted red pepper mixed with rocket, endive, chicory
- French bread for croutes
- 12 cherry vine tomatoes for confit
- Mediterranean herb olive oil
- fresh herbs
- chopped 4tbsp chopped parsley freshly
- 2 aubergines
- Slice French bread and bake in oven 5 - 10 minutes to make croutes.
- Slice aubergine, dust with salt and sugar, wash dry and deep fry in hot oil.
- Slice and roast peppers in oven in Mediterranean olive oil and rock salt until tender.
- Roast tomatoes in olive oil, sugar, salt, basil and thyme for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Season leaves with olive oil, salt and pepper, arrange on plates.
- Place peppers (warm on top), then croutes and confit tomatoes.
- Heat goats cheese gently through in oven until soft.
- Drizzle basil oil around the edge.
- Place deep-fried aubergines on top with chopped fresh herbs