Ingredients (5 Portions)
- 5 baking potatoes
- 250g Reblechon cheese
- 50g mayonnaise
- 10 thin slices of Wiltshire ham
- 1/2 jar Pure Acacia Honey
- 50g fine grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 heads of cos lettuce
- Shredded cabbage, carrot, chickpeas and lentils
- Bake potatoes in their jackets in tin foil and sit on sea salt till cooked.
- Mix Reblechon, ham, honey and mayonnaise add as filling.
- Dress the cos lettuce in vinaigrette with carrot, cabbage, chickpeas and lentils and finish with grated parmesan and croutons.