Ingredients (6 portions)
- Sainte Maure Cheese - 2 slices per portion
- 3 whole roasted Peppers
- 3 washed and sliced roast courgettes
- 2 slices of roasted aubergine
- 2 red onions sliced and roasted
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and crushed
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary peeled and chopped
- 120m extra virgin olive oil
- 20 black olives
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 60g mixed nuts
- 120g parmesan
- lemon juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper pinch
- Fresh rocket leaves 120g
- Sliced the vegetables for roasting and put in baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven at 180 degrees C for 35 minutes.
- Place into a blender nuts, parmesan, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice and fresh rocket leaves, blend until smooth, keep some of the rocket leaves to garnish dish.
- Arrange 3 slices of warm peppers, courgettes, aubergines and red onion onto a plate, top with 2 slices of Ste Maure and place under grill until golden brown.
- Spoon on Pesto and garnish with fresh rocket leaves and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Finish with 6-8 Olives per plate.