- 4 fresh sea scallops
- 1 truffle, grated (optional)
- 4 large Tête de Moine Shavings
- 1 plum tomato (skinned, seeded & diced)
- 4 strips of Parma Ham
- 3 fl. oz lemon oil
- frisée fettuce for 4
- 3 fl. oz balsamic vinegar
- fresh herbs
- In a salad bowl, mix together the frisée lettuce, tomato, grated truffle and fresh herbs (goriander, chives, chervil).
- Divide equally and centre on 4 plates.
- In a hot pan sear the scallops in a small amount of olive oil, 1 minute on each side. Remove and pat dry.
- Place the scallop on the plate at 12 o'clock, the parma ham strips at 4 o'clock and the Tête de Moine at 8 o'clock.
- Lightly mix the lemon oil and balsamic vinegar together, drizzle over everything and serve. BON APPETIT!