Try this delightful Summer Salad recipe, perfect for your alfresco lunches and Bastille Day Celebrations with our mouth-watering Selles Sur Cher cheese. The velvety texture and lemony tang of the cheese, perfectly complements the nuttiness of the walnuts and sweetness of the Acacia Honey. Follow the instructions below to taste it yourself...
Ingredients (serves two):
150g (whole) Selles Sur Cher
35g Peeled Walnuts
10 Cherry Tomatoes Halved
115g Mixed Salad Leaves
1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
0.5 Tbsp Acacia Honey
- Rinse and drain salad leaves and place on a serving plate or bowl.
- Rinse and cut cherry tomatoes in half and scatter them on top of the leaves.
- Add a splash of balsamic vinegar.
- Add the peeled walnuts and drizzle honey evenly over salad.
- Place your Selles Sur Cher in the middle of the salad and serve.