Looking for a little something to keep you occupied and like the idea of winning a selection of our finest, artisan cheese?
We'd like to brighten up our "Weekend Box" illustration with your help! This competition is open to all ages - 0-99 and you can colour the cheese in whichever way you like; colour them just like your personal favourite cheeses, paint them in rainbow colours or whatever design you fancy.
All you need to do is download our colouring PDF below, create your design and post a photo or scan of it to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages with #cheeselove and tag @paxtonscheese. If you prefer, you can also enter via email to email@example.com. Entries need to be submitted by 11:59GMT on April 30th 2020.
The three lucky winners will be judged by our team of cheesemongers based on creativity, colour, flair and expression of #cheeselove!
Terms & Conditions
1. The colouring competition is open to children and adults living in the UK - aged 0-99 years old.
2. To enter the competition, simply colour in our Weekend Cheese Box illustration in whatever design you think looks best.
3. Entries for the competition must be submitted by an adult aged over 18 in one of the following ways:
a) Share a photo or scan of your entry with #cheeselove and tag @paxtonscheese on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram before 30th April.
b) Email a scan or photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We must receive your entry to the competition by 11:59 pm on 30th April 2020.
5. Employees or agents of Paxton & Whitfield, or their family members may not enter the competition.
6. The winners will be selected by our team of cheesemongers based on creativity, colour, flair and expression of #cheeselove!
7. The 3 winning entries will be decided on 1st May 2020 and announced on our social media channels. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By submitting an entry to the competition, you give Paxton & Whitfield Ltd the permission for your entry to be published on the Paxton & Whitfield website and posted to our social media channels.
9. Sending in an entry to the competition means that you accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the competition.
10. Paxton & Whitfield requires the consent in writing (which may include e-mail) of the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry to publish that winning entry and the author's name, age and town or city of residence on paxtonandwhitfield.co.uk.
11. The 3 winners will each receive a Paxton & Whitfield "Weekend Cheese Box" delivered to their homes (individual prize value of £31.95). The "Weekend Cheese Box" can only be delivered to UK addresses.
12. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other prizes.
13. No purchase is necessary.
14. The promoter of the competition is Paxton & Whitfield, Unit 6 Willow Court, Bourton Industrial Park, Bourton on the Water, Gloucestershire GL54 2HQ . Any complaints regarding the competition should be sent to this address.
15. Paxton & Whitfield further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
16. Paxton & Whitfield reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Paxton & Whitfield in all matters under its control is final and binding.
17. The competition will be governed by English law.