At this time of year we would usually be busily arranging bespoke tiered cheese cakes for weddings, special birthdays and anniversaries. Sadly, many of our customers' events have been postponed, so we would like to give away one of our smaller gathering Celebration Cheese Cakes to a cheese fan who has had to delay their special occasion due to the Coronavirus crisis.
Win your Celebration Cheese Cake
Made up from 3 tiers of artisan cheese (from bottom to top): Waterloo - a distinctive semi-soft cheese with a creamy texture, Cashel Blue - a mellow, subtle and creamy blue cheese and our Paxton & Whitfield Cheddar Pounder - a cloth-bound cheese, matured in Somerset caves.
How do I enter?
This prize draw post is pinned at the top of our page on Twitter and Facebook and you can access it here on Instagram. We will pick a winner at random from all eligible entries. Prize Draw runs from August 1st - August 31st 2020.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged over 18.
2. To enter the prize draw, simply follow @Paxtonscheese on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and comment on our prize draw post as detailed above.
3. We must receive your entry by 11:59 pm on 31st August 2020.
5. Employees or agents of Paxton & Whitfield, or their family members may not enter the prize draw.
6. The winning entry will be selected at random as soon as the elligible entries have been collated. The winner will be announced on our social media channels. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Sending in an entry to the prize draw means that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
11. The winner will receive a Paxton & Whitfield "Celebration Cheese Cake" delivered to their choice of UK address (individual prize value of £60).
12. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other prizes.
13. No purchase is necessary.
14. The promoter of the prize draw is Paxton & Whitfield, Unit 6 Willow Court, Bourton Industrial Park, Bourton on the Water, Gloucestershire GL54 2HQ . Any complaints regarding the competition should be sent to this address.
15. Paxton & Whitfield further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw.
16. Paxton & Whitfield reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Paxton & Whitfield in all matters under its control is final and binding.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law.