Prize Draw: Mother’s Day Cheese & Sweet Treats
Our seasonal Mother's Day Cheese & Sweet Treats features three British artisan cheeses, Paxton & Whitfield Farmhouse Butter Crackers and our deliciously creamy Paxton’s Sea Salt Fudge. All beautifully presented in a Paxton & Whitfield branded gift box.
Enter our prize draw on Instagram and you could win our Mother's Day Cheese & Sweet Treats gift - delivered to you or your Mum in time for Mothering Sunday!
See more details on how to enter and our full terms & conditions below.
How do I enter?
All you need to do to enter is follow @Paxtonscheese on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and tag a cheese-loving mum in the comments sections on our prize draw post.
You can access the prize draw post on Instagram. We will pick a winner at random from all eligible entries. The prize draw closes at midnight on Wednesday 23rd of March, and the winner will be announced on 24th March.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged over 18.
2. To enter the prize draw, simply follow @Paxtonscheese on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and comment on our prize draw post as detailed above. There will only be one winner across all channels.
3. We must receive your entry by 11:59 pm GMT on 23rd March 2022.
5. Employees or agents of Paxton & Whitfield, or their family members may not enter the prize draw.
6. The winning entry will be selected at random as soon as the elligible entries have been collated. The winner will be announced on our social media channels. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Sending in an entry to the prize draw means that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
11. The winner will receive our Mother's Day Cheese & Sweet Treats delivered to their choice of UK address. We will endeavour to deliver your prize before Mother’s Day. Open to UK mainland residents aged 18 or over.
12. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other prizes.
13. No purchase is necessary.
14. The promoter of the prize draw is Paxton & Whitfield, Unit R4, Bourton Industrial Park, Bourton on the Water, Gloucestershire GL54 2HQ . Any complaints regarding the competition should be sent to this address.
15. Paxton & Whitfield further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw.
16. Paxton & Whitfield reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Paxton & Whitfield in all matters under its control is final and binding.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law.