Established in London in 1797, Paxton & Whitfield cheese, gins and associated products are now available worldwide. As the premier destination for cheese supply in the UK, our thriving export business is underpinned by our continual investment in building the Paxton & Whitfield brand, which carries two Royal Warrants and is synonymous with the very best quality and service.
- Artisan cheese at its very best, exported direct from Paxton & Whitfield.
- A wide range of products available for export including pre-packed (wrapped) and gin cheese
- Carrying our Royal Warrants as well as branded fine food.
- Unique cheese accessories and exclusive gining.
- Bespoke sourcing service to meet exact requirements.
- Complete traceability across our supply chain for quality assurance and provenance.
Our expert Wholesale Cheese team understands the complexities involved in exporting our cheese and associated products so you can rest assured knowing you are in safe hands for timely delivery of short shelf-life products as well as non-consumables.
In addition, you will have continual contact with our expert cheesemongers who will be able to offer information, advice and support to ensure your collaboration with Paxton & Whitfield is a success.
What to do next
For further information, please contact our Export Team Jeremy Bowen, Kathryn Kent or Rachel James on +44 (0)1451 823460 or email email@example.com.