Eat Great British Artisan Cheese & Join in the British Cheese Weekender
The British Cheese Weekender 2021 will take place from April 23rd - 25th 2021 - celebrating our incredible artisan cheesemakers; with free online events for cheese lovers.
Our cheesemongers have compiled this delicious selection box of British artisan cheese and hand-baked crackers for you to enjoy over the weekend. The makers of each of these cheeses will be running free online events over the weekend, so you can join their sessions to learn more about the cheese that you're eating (the event programme is being finalised - watch this space).
This exclusive British Cheese selection contains:
- Sheep Rustler 200g: A semi-hard cheese with a medium, mellow flavour that is slightly nutty with a hint of caramel. Hand-made by Whitelake Cheese in Somerset.
- Baron Bigod 250g: Hand made on Fen farm in Suffolk where the Crickmore family have been farming for three generations. An award-winning British Brie-style cheese.
- Baronet 200g: A washed rind cheese by Julianna Sedli in Wiltshire that rivals its Alpine cousins, with a full bodied, rich, rounded flavour.
- Ticklemore 250g: A white rinded goats milk cheese made on the Sharpham Estate in the Devonshire Dart Valley. Rich, citrusy and refreshing in flavour.
- Paxton & Whitfield Original Crackers 100g: A plain, savoury cracker with a satisfying snap to accompany any style of cheese.
SPECIAL OFFER: Scroll down to add a free £10 Paxton & Whitfield online gift voucher to your order.