Four fine examples of artisan cheese - handmade in and round the City of Bath. Perfectly paired with our delicious, West Country savoury biscuits.
Our cheesemongers are excited to launch this latest cheese collection; supporting independent cheesemakers from in and around the City of Bath.
The Paxton & Whitfield Bath shop serves many locals and also tourists from all around the world. We are not able to travel for holidays in the beautiful region of Somerset at the moment, however we can bring this most delicious piece of Somerset to you.
Your "Taste of Somerset" cheese box includes:
- 250g Bath Soft Cheese: Made near the River Avon from the milk of cows that graze the lush meadows, giving a soft and delicious cheese. Awarded Super Gold at The World Cheese Awards 2019
- 250g Bath Blue Cheese: A creamy smooth blue cheese with a herbaceous flavour. Made from the milk of organic cows and ripened in traditional stone built rooms for eight to ten weeks,
- 250g Wyfe of Bath Cheese: A hard, gouda style cheese made near Bath with a delicious, fine flavour; golden in colour and succulent, nutty and creamy in the mouth. Wyfe of Bath was awarded Super Gold at The World Cheese Awards 2019.
- 250g Westcombe Cheddar: A fantastic example of a West Country farmhouse cheddar, with a creaminess and slightly earthy flavour. Made by Tom Calver of Westcombe Dairy in the Batcombe Vale of Somerset using the milk from the Friesian cows farmed by his father.
- 85g Cheddar and Mustard Cheese Squares: Made by an artisan bakery in the heart of the West Country, using the finest ingredients and cheese selected by Paxton & Whitfield.
Delivered chilled to your door in our Paxton & Whitfield branded transit packaging. You can also send this item as a gift and include one of our free Paxton & Whitfield gift cards. Add your gift message in checkout and select your delivery date.