A limited edition, seasonal selection to celebrate Bastille Day and fine French cheese. We have just 60 of these boxes available and with FREE UK* delivery.
A perfect gift or a 'weekend in' treat for your family in July.
Our cheesemongers have themed this month's seasonal hamper around Bastille Day; with a selection of fine, French artisan cheese to enjoy with our paired accompaniments. If you're missing your holidays to France this year, we can bring the finest flavours of France to you!
We have just 60 of these boxes available and with FREE UK* delivery.
Your July Cheese Treats Selection contains:
- Brillat Savarin Affine 200g: A rich and decadent, 'triple cream' cheese from Burgundy.
- Comte 250g: A superior example; made to a traditional method, giving a complex and fruity cheese with a supple texture.
- Roquefort 250g: A famous French blue cheese aged in caves at Combalou. This Ewes' milk cheese has a tangy, salty flavour with sweet notes.
- Fig & Walnut Confiture 90g: Handmade in the French Pyrenees by an artisan producer. A rich and sticky fig and walnut paste to eat with cheese.
- Pear & Vanilla Confit 120g: This confit is hand made in the Pyrenees and uses the traditional flavour of pear with a hint of vanilla.
- 2 x Cornish Salami (80g each): A Classic Salami made to an Italian recipe with home reared Cornish Lop pork.
- Cherries in Kirsch (300g): Sweet black cherries enhanced with Kirsch. Free from gluten. Free from artificial flavouring, colouring and preservatives.
- Sea Salt & Celery Oaties (75g): Celery and crunchy sea salt create a delicious contrast to the nutty taste of these oatcakes.
Strictly limited edition selection! You can choose your delivery date in checkout and add a free gift message printed on a Paxton & Whitfield gift card.