A delicious selection of British artisan cheese, accompanied by artisan fine food treats.
A perfect gift for Father's Day (June 20th), or just to treat your family and friends in June.
A limited edition artisan selection – starring three artisan cheeses: Paxton & Whitfield Camembert de Normandie, cheddar-style Lincolnshire Poacher and raw milk Stichelton blue cheese. Perfectly paired with a bottle of Paxton’s No. 93 Ale, Paxton & Whitfield ‘Rosemary’ Artisan Biscuits for Cheese, Quince & Apple Confit and handbaked Edinburgh Shortbread. This collection even includes our best-selling Paxton & Whitfield ‘Cheesemongers’ Favourite Knife’ as something to keep and enjoy long after the treats have been devoured!
We have just 100 of these boxes available and with FREE UK* delivery.
Your June Cheese Treats Selection contains:
- 250g Lincolnshire Poacher: The award-winning Lincolnshire Poacher is a vintage handmade cheese, made with raw milk from the herd of cattle grazed on the farm. This cheese is akin to Cheddar but with a more supple texture and an intense & meaty flavour that lingers. Specially selected by our cheese buyers for extra maturation - aged for about 20 months,
- 250g Stichelton: Stichelton blue cheese has deliciously complex flavours that change with the seasons and develop with age. The texture is creamy and buttery. Spicy notes come through from the blueing which sit alongside nutty, savoury and milky, sweet flavours. Made in Nottinghamshire to a Stilton recipe, but using unpasteurised cows milk.
- 250g Paxton & Whitfield Camembert de Normandie: Traditional raw milk Camembert de Normandy and mass produced camemberts are incomparable. Traditional cheeses are complex, funky and challenging in the most delicious way. Our Camembert has a rippled rind with a supple interior; creamy and white with a smell reminiscent of the earth and cellars. The taste fills the mouth with an intense, fruity flavour.
- Paxton & Whitfield Rosemary Wafers: Our Artisan Biscuits For Cheese are specially selected by our expert cheesemongers for beautiful pairings with artisan cheese. Hand baked in the UK; containing no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and no GM ingredients. Our Rosemary Wafers are light & buttery - delicately seasoned with Rosemary & Sea Salt.
- Paxton & Whitfield Quince & Apple Confit: Mellow & sweet for a classic pairing with cheese. Handmade in the French Pyranees and brimming with juicy apples.
- Edinburgh Shortbread: Deeply buttery & wonderfully crumbly. Made by hand by our artisan Scottish bakers to ensure the finest in taste, texture and appearance. Each box contains eight handmade shortbread fingers
- Paxton & Whitfield Cheesemongers' Favourite Knife: A strong and stylish Cheese Knife, with a stainless steel blade and a riveted rosewood handle. The angled and stepped offset blade allows a clean, controlled cut through both hard and soft cheeses, making it our cheesemongers' favourite style of knife! The blade is etched with the Paxton & Whitfield logo.
- 500ml Bottle Ale No. 93: A superb ale of great character. Golden colour with a spicy hop character, soft fruitiness and some strength.
This limited edition box will sell out quickly. You can choose your delivery date in checkout to book your cheese treats box in time for Father's Day.