A great British cheese feast perfect for May bank holiday weekends. Limited edition with free UK* delivery.
Our cheesemongers have compiled this delicious selection of British artisan cheese - perfect to enjoy in May and a delicious Bank Holiday weekend treat selection!
Three great British artisan cheeses are accompanied by artisan foodie treats for an impressive cheese feast. This selection even includes our brand new and beautifully tactile Beeswax cheese wraps - a pack of five reusable Beeswax wraps to revolutionise your cheese storage; 100% plastic free, sustainable and breathable - keeping your cheese in tip top condition.
We have just 100 of these May treat selection boxes available with FREE UK delivery - containing:
- Waterloo 200g: A distinctive semi-soft cows' milk cheese - made in Berkshire from Guernsey milk. Featuring a distinctive chequered white rind and a beautiful ivory paste.
- Quickes Cheddar 250g: Freshly cut from our British clothbound Cheddar Truckle with outstanding depth of flavour. Expertly made and matured by the award-winning Quickes family.
- Perl Las 250g: A superb Welsh blue cheese, golden in colour, with a creamy, gently salty taste that grows stronger with maturity
- Sea Salt & Celery Oaties 75g: Celery and crunchy sea salt create a delicious contrast to the nutty taste of these oatcakes.
- Lemon Shortbread 150g: The Sicilian Lemon flavour provides a moreish contrast between the sweetness of shortbread and the sharp taste of citrus.
- Really Proper Piccalilli 198g: Hand-prepared Piccalilli - traditionally made with cauliflower, green vegetables and celery seeds, preserved in a spicy mustard sauce.
- Reusable Beeswax Wraps x 5: Reusable beeswax cheese wraps - keeping your cheese fresh naturally. Sustainable and handmade in the UK.
You can choose your delivery date in checkout to receive your box and add a free Paxton & Whitfield gift card if you would like to send it directly as a gift.