A delicious collection containing the perfect cheeses and accompaniments to be enjoyed during the Spring time.
Cheese for Spring Smiles
Our best-selling seasonal cheese selection! Spring is a special time for artisan cheese lovers; with goat and sheeps' milk cheese tasting at its best. This collection features British goats' milk cheese Tor, sheeps' milk cheese Berkswell and the delicious cows' milk Gorwydd Caerphilly.
Enjoy these three cheeses with our perfectly paired Trio of Mini Confits. We recommend the Apricot & Orange Confit with the Tor, the Quince and Apple with the Berkswell and the Pear and Vanilla with the Caerphilly, but mix them up and see which you think pairs the best! Also included is our best-selling box of Biscuits for Cheese.
Treat yourself with this beautiful cheeseboard for spring. Perfectly sized to cater for up to 6 people as a cheeseboard selection. Order in multiple quantities for a larger gathering, or add a gift box and send as a thoughtful seasonal gift.
Your Spring Cheese Collection Includes:
- Tor 200g: A pyramid shaped, fresh-flavoured British goats' milk cheese with an ash rind. This pyramid of cheese takes its name from the famous Glastonbury Tor which is only a stone's throw away from where the cheese is made
- Berkswell 250g: Renowned throughout the British Cheese Industry as one of the most delicious, consistent quality ewes' milk cheeses available. The flavour is full with a savoury yet fruity quality that fills the mouth.
- Gorwydd Caerphilly 250g: A handmade Caerphilly with a distinct creamy outer layer near the rind and crumbly, citrus flavoured centre. Made with organic cows' milk by the Trethowan brothers on their dairy in North Somerset.
- Paxton & Whitfield Trio of Mini Confits (3 x 45g): This trio of Confits has the three flavours that will fit any cheese board. Apricot & Orange, Pear & Vanilla and Quince & Apple.
- Paxton & Whitfield Biscuits for Cheese Selection Box 250g: A selection box of Biscuits for Cheese containing our Original Crackers, Cornish Buttermilk Biscuits, Rosemary Wafers and Poppy & Linseed Crackers.
Our cheese is hand-cut and wrapped to order by our professional cheesemongers and delivered in optimal condition; packaged in a branded Paxton & Whitfield box, with 100% sheeps' wool insulation and re-usable ice-packs for a chilled arrival. Every cheese is delivered with approximately 12 days shelf life from the date of despatch and is sent on a tracked, overnight deilvery service to UK addresses.