A summer cheese collection containing all the cheeses and accompaniments that you will need to celebrate the summer.
Taste our seasonal Summer cheese collection - specially selected for you to enjoy on Summer days.
Your seasonal Summer cheese collection contains:
- Bath Soft Cheese: Made near the River Avon from the milk of cows that graze the lush meadows, giving a soft and delicious cheese.
- Berkswell (250g): A hard ewes milk cheese with a distinctive rind and lively intense flavours that vary with the season of production.
- Golden Cross (225g): A charcoal coated log shaped goats cheese with a firm texture and fresh lemon flavour which intensifies with age.
- Cheshire Appleby (250g); A traditional cloth bound Cheshire cheese that matures to a delightful crumbly texture and offers a rich, clean flavour in the mouth.
- Biscuits for Cheese Selection Box 250g - A selection box of Biscuits for Cheese containing our Charcoal Crackers, Cornish Buttermilk Biscuits, Rosemary Wafers and Poppy & Linseed Crackers.
Our cheese is hand-cut to order by our professional cheesemongers and delivered in optimal condition; packaged in a branded Paxton & Whitfield box, with ice-packs for a chilled arrival. Every cheese is delivered with approximately 12 days shelf life from the date of despatch and is sent on a tracked, 24 hour delivery service to the UK (delivery service varies to some international locations).