A great British cheese feast perfect for summer weekends. Limited edition with free UK* delivery.
Three great British artisan cheeses are accompanied by artisan foodie treats for an impressive cheese feast. This selection even includes our brand new and beautifully tactile Beeswax cheese wraps - a pack of five reusable Beeswax wraps to revolutionise your cheese storage; 100% plastic free, sustainable and breathable - keeping your cheese in tip top condition.
We have just 100 of these treat selection boxes available with FREE UK delivery - containing:
- Waterloo 200g: A distinctive semi-soft cows' milk cheese - made in Berkshire from Guernsey milk. Featuring a distinctive chequered white rind and a beautiful ivory paste.
- Quickes Cheddar 250g: Freshly cut from our British clothbound Cheddar Truckle with outstanding depth of flavour. Expertly made and matured by the award-winning Quickes family.
- Perl Las 250g: A superb Welsh blue cheese, golden in colour, with a creamy, gently salty taste that grows stronger with maturity
- Sea Salt & Celery Oaties 75g: Celery and crunchy sea salt create a delicious contrast to the nutty taste of these oatcakes.
- Lemon Shortbread 150g: The Sicilian Lemon flavour provides a moreish contrast between the sweetness of shortbread and the sharp taste of citrus.
- Really Proper Piccalilli 198g: Hand-prepared Piccalilli - traditionally made with cauliflower, green vegetables and celery seeds, preserved in a spicy mustard sauce.
- Reusable Beeswax Wraps x 5: Reusable beeswax cheese wraps - keeping your cheese fresh naturally. Sustainable and handmade in the UK.
You can choose your delivery date in checkout to receive your box and add a free Paxton & Whitfield gift card if you would like to send it directly as a gift.