The latest collection in our strictly limited edition series. Perfect to enjoy for cosy Autumn/Winter weekends at home and a thoughtful gift idea.
The latest collection in our strictly limited edition series - this wonderfully seasonal assortment is made up of remarkable artisan cheeses, delicious accompaniments, two bottles of our No 93 ale and our delightful Paxton & Whitfield shortbread as a sweet treat to finish. Perfect to enjoy for cosy Autumn/Winter weekends at home and a thoughtful gift idea.
We have just 70 of these boxes available and with FREE UK* delivery.
Your Limited Edition Selection Contains:
- Cashel Blue 250g: An award-winning semi-soft blue cheese which is soft and creamy and has an almost spreadable consistency. Full of character, with a mouth-watering tanginess.
- Tunworth 250g: Described as "The best Camembert in the World" by Raymond Blanc, this award-winning British cheese is deliciously nutty with mushroom aromas and is perfect on a cheeseboard or baked with some good, chunky bread for the winter season.
- Caerphilly Gorwydd 250g: Award-winning, Gorwydd Caerphilly is a delicious cheese which has a creamy softness and mushroom umami. The centre of the cheese is crumbly with a lemon, acidic tang.
- Paxton & Whitfield Apricot and Cranberry 190g: A flavourful sweet and fruity chutney, with warming notes of cinnamon and Christmas. The perfect condiment for the festive period.
- Paxton & Whitfield Black Pepper Oatcakes 200g: Wholesome, wholegrain oatcakes perfectly seasoned with cracked black pepper. Fine milled for a delicate and crispy crunch, these oatcakes are a wonderful accompaniment to a variety of cheeses.
- Paxton & Whitfield Apricot Toasts for Cheese 100g: Deliciously crunchy, twice-baked gourmet soda bread crackers with apricots, dates and sunflower seeds. Perfect as a snack or when paired with blue cheeses.
- Paxton & Whitfield White Fig Confit 120g: Hand made in the French Pyrenees with sweet white figs, juicy raisins and a touch of bay leaf. It is the perfect accompaniment to a creamy cheese.
- Paxton & Whitfield No 93 Ale x2 500ml: No 93 is a superb ale, full of great character. Golden in colour, with a classic hoppy taste- this is the perfect pairing to enjoy with a cheese board.
- Paxton & Whitfield Traditional Shortbread 170g: Wonderfully golden, rectangular biscuits sprinkled with sugar with a sweet and buttery aroma. These light and crunchy treats are the perfect after cheese delights!
All Paxton & Whitfield deliveries are packaged with 100% sheeps’ wool insulation and reusable icepacks and send on an overnight delivery service for an impressive and fresh arrival. You can add a personalised gift message to be printed on a Paxton & Whitfield gift card. Order now and reserve your delivery date on the last page of checkout.