Richly spiced pudding hand made in small batches using the best quality vine fruit and nuts, steeped in fine French brandy.
- RegionShipston on Stour
- FlavourBaked fruit and nuts flavoured with spices
- Weight TypeNet
Store & Serve
- StorageStore in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Once opene, consume within 1 week.
- Instructions for useThis pudding is fully cooked and just needs reheating. Remove paper wrapping. Remove lid then replace loosely to cover pudding. Microwave 600W for 3 minutes or steam for 60 minutes. Stand for 2 minutes .Check to ensure that pudding is piping hot (microwave for another 1 – 2 minutes if required), before serving.
- IngredientsVine Fruit (33%) (Raisins, Sultanas, Currants), Brown Sugar, Mixed Peel (8%)(Orange Peel, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Lemon Peel, Sugar, Preservative [Potassium Sorbate], Acidity Regulator [Citric Acid]), Vegetable Suet (Vegetable Oil [Palm Oil/Sunflower Oil], Wheat Flour), Free Range Egg, Bramley Apple, Wheat Flour, Wholemeal Breadcrumb (Wholemeal Flour [Wheat], Water, Caramelised Sugar, Yeast, Wheat Protein, Wheat Flour, Salt, Soya Flour, Vegetable Oil [Palm, Rapeseed], Preservative: E282, Emulsifiers: E472e, E471, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid), Crystallised Ginger (3%)(Ginger, Cane Sugar), Brandy (3%), Water, Orange Zest, Lemon Zest, Nibbed Walnuts (2%), Orange Juice, Lemon Juice, Sweet Mixed Spices (Coriander, Cinnamon, Caraway Seeds, Allspice, Cloves, Cardamon, Ginger), Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cloves. with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin
- AllergensEgg, Wheat, Soya, Tree Nuts
- Typical Valuesper 100g
- Energy kJ1233
- Energy kcal295
- Of which saturates4
- Of which sugars43
Paxton & Whitfield Ltd, 93 Jermyn Street, London SW1Y 6JE
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Paxton & Whitfield is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. If you require specific advice, please contact our mail order team on 01451 823460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A richly spiced pudding hand made in small batches using the best quality vine fruit and nuts, steeped in fine French brandy. Christmas is not complete without Christmas Pudding!
This pudding will feed approximately 6 people. Will you be the one to get the lucky penny?
Disclaimer: there are NO pennies in this pudding!