Specially selected for Good Housekeeping Magazine - a Christmas gift selection of cheese presented in a Paxton & Whitfield gift box.
Good Housekeeping Magazine
Exclusive Christmas Cheese Gift
A sensational gift box of cheese, curated by our cheesemongers for Good Housekeeping Magazine.
The cheese gift box contains:
- Sparkenhoe Red Leicester (250g): The only Leicester to be made on a farm with raw milk in Leicestershire. The flavour of the cheese is nutty and complex, with deep caramel and liquorice undertones which completely set this cheese apart from generic Red Leicester.
- Baronet (280g): A creamy, washed-rind cows' milk cheese. The milk used to make Baronet comes from the Jersey cows on the Neston Park Farm in Wiltshire. Cheesemaking starts as soon as the milking is finished so that the milk is as fresh as can be.
- Stichelton (250g): A blue cheese with deliciously complex flavours that change with the seasons and develop with age. The texture is creamy and buttery. Spicy notes come through from the blueing, which sit alongside nutty, savoury, and milky, sweet flavours.
- Multiseed & Pepper Cracker Bakes (100g): Deliciously crunchy, twice-baked gourmet sodabread crackers with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and linseeds and cracked black pepper. Ideal on their own or with hard cheeses.
- Quince Cheese (140g): Finest quince cheese, known as Membrillo in Spain. Made only from natural ingredients.