Best-selling cheese gift box - balanced cheese board selection, paired with Vintage Port and sweet treats. Free UK* named day Delivery.
Our Best-Selling Cheese Gift Box
Our cheesemongers have updated our best-selling "Little Box of Treats" to include a new selection of Paxton & Whitfield's finest house range cheese and perfectly paired accompaniments. Containing a balanced selection of a hard, soft, blue and goats' milk cheese, with port and accompaniments - presented in a Paxton & Whitfield gift box - a luxurious gift for cheese lovers.
This artisan cheese gift contains:
Paxton & Whitfield Hand-Cut Cropwell Bishop Stilton 200g: Smooth, creamy and open textured, the cheese is buttery and complex, with a slightly spicy long finish.
Paxton & Whitfield Hundred Dram Cheddar PDO 200g: A creamy and soft textured cheddar. Made using traditional methods in the West Country with milk from Westcountry herds.
- Paxton & Whitfield Celtic Soft Cheese 200g: Versatile soft cows' milk cheese with a buttery texture and full creamy flavour. Delicious on a cheeseboard, or baked in the oven.
- New! Paxton & Whitfield Foraged Quince Preserve 105g: A delicious artisan cheese -pairing, handmade with quince that has been foraged during the English autumn. A truly seasonal delight.
- Taylors Vintage Port 20cl: A late bottled vintage from pioneering port house Taylors.
- Paxton & Whitfield Sea Salt Fudge 150g: Melt in the mouth, traditional butter fudge but with a hint of sea salt, giving it a richer, rather fabulous caramel flavour.
- Paxton & Whitfield Gift Box: A sustainably-sourced, Paxton & Whitfield branded gift box.
All Paxton & Whitfield deliveries are packaged with 100% sheeps’ wool insulation and reusable icepacks and send on an overnight delivery service for an impressive and fresh arrival. You can add a personalised gift message to be printed on a Paxton & Whitfield gift card. Order now and reserve your delivery date on the last page of checkout.