A limited edition, seasonal selection - perfect for April outdoor gatherings and thoughtful gifts. Just 70 of these boxes available with FREE UK* delivery.
Limited Edition Cheese & Wine Treats for April - Just 70 Boxes Available with Free UK* Delivery
Our cheesemongers have themed this month's seasonal hamper for April; with a selection of artisan cheese to enjoy with our paired accompaniments - including a bottle of Three Choirs English White Wine. Perfect for your staycations, for delivery to your holiday house or to suprise your loved ones.
We have just 70 of these boxes available and with FREE overnight UK* delivery for a fresh arrival.
Your April Cheese & Wine Treats Selection contains:
- Brillat Savarin 200g: Light textured but deliciously rich in flavour. An historic French gastronomic delicacy from our independent cheesemaker in Nuits-Saint-Georges.
- Lancashire Kirkhams 250g: Farmhouse Lancashire made using a traditional two day curd method. Open textured, buttery, hint of sharpness.
- Rachel 250g: A semi hard goats milk cheese that is washed in a brine solution through its maturation. Rich and nutty in flavour
- Three Choirs English White Wine 750ml: Crisp and clean English white wine; perfect to enjoy with your spring cheese. Lovingly made at the Three Choirs Vineyards in Gloucestershire.
- Cornish Buttermilk Biscuits 100g: A slightly sweet, crisp, oat and wholemeal cracker, enriched with Cornish Buttermilk.
- Gooseberry & Elderflower Jam: Delicious spring/summer flavours with the fresh aromatic elderflower; picked from the hedgerows around Masham in Yorkshire and tangy gooseberries can lend it a tawny-gold colour.
- Cherries in Kirsch: Sweet black cherries enhanced with Kirsch. Handmade in England and free from artificial flavouring, colouring & preservatives.