Bringing Valentine's fine dining to your home with this exclusive artisanal British cheese course.
Bringing the Restaurant to you
Our cheesemongers were delighted to work with Harden's to design this artisanal cheese course and deliver your Valentine's fine dining to your home.
At Paxton & Whitfield, we supply the cheese from small, artisan cheesemakers to some of the best dining establishments in the UK. We're really missing the buzz of working with the UK's top chefs at the moment and we're sure you're missing the excitement of dining out! We wanted to support our British cheesemakers in this selection which features our cloth-bound Somerset Cave Aged Cheddar Pounder, award-winning raw milk Stichelton and cider-washed Golden Cenarth from West Wales.
This limited edition Paxton & Whitfield cheese box includes everything you need for your Valentine's cheese course; including these three very special artisan cheeses, our best-selling hand-baked Paxton & Whitfield biscuit selection, Caramelised Onion Chutney and even our Paxton & Whitfield cheese board and knife. Delivered to your home on Wednesday 10th February with free UK* delivery.
Your cheese delivery will be hand-cut and wrapped by our expert cheesemongers, chilled with reusable icepacks and insulated with100% sheeps' wool. Packaged in our Paxton & Whitfield transit box and delivered on an overnight carbon-neutral service for a fresh and impressive arrival.
Your Harden's Cheese Box Includes:
- Paxton & Whitfield Cave Aged Cheddar Pounder 550g: This miniature cloth-bound cheddar is distinctively fruity and has a nutty bite. It has underlying earthy notes absorbed from its maturation period in Somerset caves, and a very dense consistency that is satisfying in the mouth.
- Golden Cenarth 200g: A washed rind soft cheese with a springy, supple texture and buttery flavour. The rind is slightly orange-tinted from the brine wash it is given early in maturation and the flesh is slightly elastic in texture when young and matures to be soft and unctuous with a rich flavour of churned cream.
- Stichelton 250g: Stichelton blue cheese has deliciously complex flavours that change with the seasons and develop with age. The texture is creamy and buttery. Spicy notes come through from the blueing which sit alongside nutty, savoury and milky, sweet flavours.
- Paxton & Whitfield Biscuits for Cheese 250g: A selection box of Biscuits for Cheese containing our Original Crackers, Cornish Buttermilk Biscuits, Rosemary Wafers and Poppy & Linseed Crackers.
- Paxton & Whitfield Caramelised Onion Chutney: This chutney offers a full bodied sweet and piquant flavour and is ideal when served warm or cold with cheese or meats. The rich flavour is achieved by slow cooking and the choice of ingredients.
- Paxton & Whitfield Cheese Board & Knife Set: An acacia wood cheese board and cheese knife with a stainless steel blade and a rosewood handle – refresh your cheese homewares and serve your Valentine's cheese course in style!
Reserve your Valentine's cheese course today for delivery to you on Wednesday February 10th. You can add an optional gift message on the last page of checkout.