Specially compiled for Jazz FM listeners. A selection of the finest artisan cheeses and accompaniments to enjoy whilst listening to Jazz music.
They say that "Music is the food of the soul" and we have the perfect food to savour, whilst getting lost in the smooth tones of your favourite jazz greats. Delivered chilled to your door.
What's in your August Box?
Select your preferred delivery date in checkout for your Jazz FM August Cheese Box - containing...
- Gubbeen 250g: A tasty cheese handmade on the west coast of Ireland. A firm supple cheese with a nutty, burnt caramel taste.
- Paxton & Whitfield Waxes Stilton 225g: Paxton & Whitfields finest Stilton - miniature in size and wax covered.
- Brillat Savarin with Truffles 200g: A special version of a well-known French triple cream cow’s milk cheese, which is filled with summer truffle.
- Paxton’s Cave Aged Cheddar 250g: Matured in natural caves in Somerset to give a distinctive fruity and nutty bite.
- Charcoal Cracker: A crisp and savoury biscuit with a dark, distinctive appearance and a natural wheat flavour.
- Fig & Walnut Conserve: A rich and sticky fig and walnut paste to eat with cheese.