Finest British, artisan cheeses & accompaniments compiled for Planet Rock listeners. The perfect, seasonal, British cheeses for your everyday cheese needs - from cheese boards and sandwiches, to salads and comforting cheese cooking.
We’ve compiled some of our favourite artisan cheese staples and accompaniments for your “Planet Rock Cheese Box”. These cheeses are fine examples of artisan cheesemaking - supporting our small cheesemakers. Perfect for delicious sandwiches, salads, cheese on toast and your general everyday cheese needs.
What's inside your Planet Rock August Cheese Box?
- Cote Hill Blue 300g: Cote Hill Blue has a distinctive rind and a blue veined soft, creamy texture that coats the mouth and leaves behind a buttery sweetness and subtle kick.
- Wyfe of Bath 250g: A hard, gouda style cheese made near Bath with a delicious, fine flavour.
- Celtic Capra 80g: A mellow goats cheese with a herby flavour. Great for grilling.
- Smoked Lincolnshire Poacher 250g: A naturally smoked handmade cheese with the flavourful characteristics of the distinctive Lincolnshire Poacher.
- Original Crackers 150g: A plain, savoury cracker with a satisfying snap to accompany any style of cheese.
Delivered in a Paxton & Whitfield branded transit box. You can select your delivery date when you go to checkout and add an optional, free gift message on a Paxton & Whitfield gift card.