As featured on Jay Rayner's November podcast - 'Out to Lunch - The Cheese Course', featuring British Actress Fay Ripley. Free UK* Delivery
Goats' and Sheeps' Milk Cheese Board Selection
As featured on Jay Rayner's November podcast - 'Out to Lunch - The Cheese Course', featuring British actress, television presenter and recipe author - Fay Ripley.
Jay and Fay munch their way through this artisan selection in the podcast interview; starring four goats' and sheeps' milk cheeses (find out more in the factsheets below)
Taste this balanced cheeseboard selection for yourself - with free UK* delivery and a printable PDF factsheet to learn more about the cheese you're eating.
We have just 100 of these boxes available and with FREE overnight UK* delivery for a fresh arrival. You can select Christmas delivery dates on the 2nd page of checkout to order as your Christmas cheese board selection or as a thoughtful Christmas gift.
Your Cheese Board Selection Contains:
- Cremoso: Both delicious and a touch of theatre for your cheeseboard. A sweet, milky, creamy cheese with unrivalled ooziness and guaranteed wow factor. Slice the top off and scoop out this delectable, scoopable cheese
- Pecorino Sardo: A firm cheese, (also known as Fiore Sardo) from Sardinia, Italy which is made from the milk of the Sardinian sheep. Rich, nutty and deepy savoury.
- Georgelet Buchette: A light fluffy rind French goats' milk cheese with a pleasing floral quality and a subtle citrus freshness.
- Celtic Capra: A mellow goats' milk cheese with a herby flavour; handmade from the rich pastures of County Tipperary.
- Farmhouse Butter Artisan Biscuits for Cheese: A plain, savoury cracker with a satisfying snap to accompany any style of cheese. Specially hand-made for Paxton & Whitfield by an artisan bakery in the heart of the West Country - containing no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and no GM ingredients.
A limited edition selection of just 100 boxes. Download your free Fact-Sheets to learn more about the artisan cheese you're eating.
All Paxton & Whitfield deliveries are packaged with 100% sheeps’ wool insulation and reusable icepacks and send on an overnight delivery service for an impressive and fresh arrival. You can add a personalised gift message to be printed on a Paxton & Whitfield gift card. Order now and reserve your delivery date on the last page of checkout.