A delightful selection of heart shaped cheeses with the perfect accompaniments. A perfect Valentine's Cheese Gift.
Valentine's Cheese Gift - Order now for Valentine's Delivery
A delightful selection of heart shaped cheeses; with the perfect accompaniments selected by our expert cheesemongers. A strictly limited edition collection with just 250 available and featuring our exclusively-made, British hand-made Sharpham's Brie hearts.
Select your Valentine's delivery dates on the last page of checkout.
Your Valentine's Cheese selection contains:
- Sharpham's Brie Heart - An award-winning, British soft cheese; specially handmade for us in this heart-shape using rich Jersey milk. Matured on the Sharpham Estate in Devon specially for our Valentine's Collection.
- Coeur du Pic - A beautiful French goats' milk cheese produced by Le Pic Fromagerie; a family-run, traditional business in the Tarn Valley
- White Fig Confit - Hand made in the French Pyrenees, our White Fig Confit is made with sweet white figs, juicy raisins and a touch of bay leaf.
- Charcoal Crackers - A crisp and savoury biscuit with a dark, distinctive appearance and a natural wheat flavour.
- Heart-shaped Confit Dish - Our perfectly proportioned heart-shaped, white porcelain dish to serve your confits and chutneys.
Only available for deliveries in February 2021 - select your February delivery date on the last page of checkout.
Mar 2020: "Valentines Day perfection, being with the one you love and enjoying 2 heart shaped pieces of gorgeous cheese!"
Mar 2020: "I bought the valentines cheese box for my partner. The cheeses were of exceptional quality and married perfectly with the charcoal crackers and the sweetness of the fig chutney. 5 stars"
Mar 2020: "I saw the Valentines Day gift featured in the Independent Online, liked what I saw, ordered and received it the day before as promised,. Excellent for start to finish and although not a cheese fan myself, my better half was most pleased, which was the whole point!"
Mar 2020: "I recently ordered some Valentine Day's cheeses from Paxton and Whitfield. They were out of this world. In perfect condition and ready to eat. They tasted like something I've never tasted before. A brilliant experience. I am in complete admiration."