Handmade Stem Ginger Shortbread - Shortbread House of Edinburgh
Sweet, buttery biscuit taste with strong ginger flavour. Light crunchy texture with pieces of chewy stem ginger.
- FlavourSweet, buttery biscuit taste with strong ginger
- Weight TypeNet
Store & Serve
- StorageStore in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Instructions for useOnce opened, store in an airtight container and consume within 7 days
- IngredientsFlour (Wheat Flour (Gluten), Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (Milk, Salt), Sugar, Stem Ginger, (Ginger, Sugar) Ground Rice, Vegetable Oils (Segregated Sustainable Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Ground Ginger.
- AllergensWheat, Gluten, Milk
- Typical Valuesper 100g
- Energy kJ2195
- Energy kcal525
- Of which saturates18.9
- Of which sugars25.3
Paxton & Whitfield Ltd, 93 Jermyn Street, London SW1Y 6JE
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Paxton & Whitfield is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. If you require specific advice, please contact our mail order team on 01451 823460 or email email@example.com.
Tasty pieces of the best stem ginger and ground ginger are added to these biscuits giving them a distinctive flavour. Each box contains eight handmade shortbread fingers