A rich, buttery and biscuity sheeps milk cheese from the Asturias region in Northwest Spain.
- FlavourDelicate nutty backtaste, piquant when more mature
- Vegetarian RennetNo
- Weight TypeMin
Store & Serve
All cut cheeses are cut to order and will have approximately 12 days shelf life on them from the date the order is despatched
- StorageKeep refrigerated.
- Instructions for useServe at room temperature.
- Recommended DrinkOloroso or PX sherries, Port or a Sweet Vermouth. Also, Cider
- IngredientsSheeps Milk, Salt, Rennet, Calcium Chloride, Lactic Ferments Milk, Penicillium.
- Typical Valuesper 100g
- Energy kJ1602.6
- Energy kcal386.2
- Of which saturates29.16
- Of which sugars>1
Paxton & Whitfield Ltd, 93 Jermyn Street, London SW1Y 6JE
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Paxton & Whitfield is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. If you require specific advice, please contact our mail order team on 01451 823460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peralzola is a rich, creamy, blue cheese made from sheeps milk and acknowledged as one of Spain's finest blue cheeses, so much so it was voted Spain's best cheese at the 2018 Gourmet Quesos Awards in Spain. Spain's answer to Roquefort!Read More