Bourton on the Water
Join our team in Bourton on the Water as Marketing Executive. This new role has a focus on both eCommerce and omni-channel marketing to further grow our sales, enhance our cheese experiences, and improve our customer communications.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Plan and develop unique content for each of our channels to support our marketing and sales objectives. Covering copywriting, blogs, recipes, videos, podcasts, cheesemaker Q&As and other media to best fit our objectives. Optimise content across channels to maximise ROI and report on monthly results.
• Work closely with the buying team to develop collections and hampers to drive sales across each of our channels. Launch products with sales-driven copy writing for the website; supported by the content plan.
• Support the head of marketing in creating business cases for marketing campaign investment and provide monthly campaign-level reporting.
• Create and print bespoke event literature, such as customised factsheets for corporate cheese tasting events and special stickers for limited edition cheeses.
• Oversee our printed B2C catalogues; working closely with the head of marketing to manage the customer data, plan a business case, develop the pagination and liaise with the designer, printer and mailing house to ensure the print projects are optimised for time, budget and results.
• Plan, create and optimise Klaviyo email marketing campaigns to our email database. Implement targeted and automated campaigns to increase ROI and keep on top of email training and best practice. Set-up and manage event-based email campaigns such as online cheese tastings and Academy of cheese training courses.
• Manage the distribution of our monthly NPS surveys and expand these across channels.
• Develop our Cheese Club; overseeing the customer cheese club experience, improving the marketing and repeat-purchase opportunities and developing the future growth, innovation and development of this club.
• Ensure all web content is built for organic search optimisation and monitor our keywords regularly to review progress.
• Website content maintenance – Create online gift shops, categorise products and manage our online merchandising. Set up related products and bundles to optimise cross-selling and up-selling opportunities for every product.
• Manage events calendar and event marketing across channels; including PR, trade and customer events. Overseeing the content and execution of events and accompanying marketing materials.
• Oversee our external photography, organising and managing photoshoots within the Marketing budget. Optimising our photography style within budget to suit PR, direct product sales and lifestyle branding.
• The role is office-based in Bourton on the Water. We will be moving to a brand new office space in August 2021; opening our Cotswolds click & collect and event space, so it’s a particularly exciting time to join and build this new area of business.
• The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent written English language abilities and strong communication skills.
• Day-to-day work requires excellent attention-to-detail. Ideally candidates will have 1-3 years of marketing or cheese retail experience – however full training will be provided.
• We are a small, dynamic team and are all required to support the sales operations team during peak periods – especially Christmas. Everyone is expected to speak with customers on the phone and help with order fulfilment during critical peak periods. This may involve working occasional weekend days in December in exchange for days in lieu in January.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time retail position
If you have a love for cheese and are passionate about all things food please send your C.V. and a covering email to Daisy Potter on firstname.lastname@example.org
Jermyn Street, London
This role will have responsibility for developing leads into new accounts and executing an exceptional level of service to meet the demands of our exacting chefs, hosting tastings, training sessions and more. The successful candidate will be working closely with the trade department and London manager to implement the foodservice strategy for the coming season, while also working independently to maximise opportunities for the business. A good knowledge of the London restaurant scene is desirable, but not essential.
This role could be an ideal next step for an experienced cheesemonger looking to further develop their career. The successful applicant will be highly organised and a great self-motivator as a proportion of their time will be spent off-site. They will be an excellent communicator with an appetite for learning and educating others. Experience working with cheese is desirable, otherwise a passion and knowledge of fine food is essential.
This is a part-time role of 3 days per week, with a possibility to develop into full time as things progress.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Cale Street, London
- No current vacancies
Stratford upon Avon
- No current vacancies