Potato and Brie de Meaux Gratin with crispy Pancetta
- 5kg jacket potatoes washed peeled and sliced
- 500ml double cream
- 250ml milk full fat
- 125g grated Parmesan
- 250g Brie De Meaux sliced
- 2 slices pancetta per portion
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- Peel jacket potatoes and slice.
- Bring to a gentle boil the double cream, milk, garlic, salt and pepper and nutmeg, reduce by ¼ only.
- Place potatoes in colander drain and season with salt. Put into baking tray evenly and pour over cream mixture, cover with tin foil and bake at 180 degrees C for 2-3 hours or until potatoes cook right through and glaze golden brown.
- Grill pancetta till crispy and slice Brie.
- Allow to soften on top and then serve.
Cheese Snacks and Appetisers for New Year’s Eve