We hope you enjoyed your Burns Night quiz. Please find the answers below...
- True or False : Burn’s Mother was a cheesemaker? TRUE
- Where was Robert Burns born? Ayrshire, Aberdeenshire or Argyll and Bute? AYRSHIRE
- In the first line of the ‘Address to the Haggis’ Burns refers to a ‘sonsie’ face… What does sonsie mean? A, chubby, B, excited, C, hungry. CHUBBY
- True or False : There is a life size replica of Burns’ house in Atlanta, Georgia? TRUE
- Robert Burns was the first real person to appear on the bottle of which brand of fizzy drink? A, Irn Bru, B, Pepsi, C, Coca Cola? COCA COLA (Robert Burns was the first ever person to appear on a commemorative bottle of Coca-Cola in 2009)