- 12oz Ragstone goats cheese
- ½ pint double or whipping cream
- 2 leaves gelatine
- salt and pepper
- mixed herbs (fresh parsley, basil, coriander)
- 1½ oz butter
- 3oz breadcrumbs
- Mix breadcrumbs, herbs and butter.
- Place in a lined flan dish and pack down to firm biscuit base.
- Blend goat’s cheese, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Soften gelatine in cold water, drain, then melt.
- Mix some of the cheese with the gelatine and return to the rest of the cheese mix.
- Pour in the cream, blend lightly.
- Pour into the flan case and leave to set in the fridge