- 2 Celtic Capra goats cheese at room temperature - cut into bit size pieces
- 100g of freshly shelled peas
- 12 slices of Italian thin sliced pancetta
- 100g freshly shelled peas (blanched and strained)
- 1 tsp Paxton's Whole Grain Mustard
- Juice of one lemon
- 200ml good quality olive oil
- Spring of spearmint
- Seasoning to taste
- Water if required to thin the dressing
- Place all dressing ingredients except olive oil into a food processor or liquidiser. Puree until smooth.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil until it forms an emulsion, adding a little splash of water to thin if necessary.
- Pass dressing through a strainer and place to one side.
- Place the pancetta under a hot grill until crispy. Allow to cool slightly.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into a large bowl and pour over the dressing.
- Mix thoroughly. Place on serving plates. Top with the pancetta and serve.