Luxurious cheese and wine hamper with Free UK* named date Delivery
Our best-selling Cheese & Wine Hamper
A selection of four of Paxton & Whitfield's own cheeses, accompanied by a sumptuous range of accompanying preserves, biscuits, homewares and alcohol, presented in a traditional wooden hamper box.
The Kensington cheese & wine hamper contains:
- Paxton & Whitfield Dorset Goat 200g: Our Dorset Goat is a hard goats' milk cheese with a mellow and slightly sweet flavour and a smooth, firm texture.
- Paxton & Whitfield Stilton Jar PDO 250g: A truly exceptional example of one of England’s most famous cheeses, with a herby tang and rich creaminess. The texture is creamy and the flavour mellow, with a buttery richness that melts in the mouth.
- Paxton & Whitfield Cheddar Pounder PDO 550g: Paxton's Cave Aged Cheddar Pounder is distinctively fruity and has a nutty bite. It has underlying earthy notes absorbed from its maturation period in Somerset caves, and a very dense consistency that is satisfying in the mouth. It's a staple for every cheeseboard.
- Paxton & Whitfield Celtic Soft 200g: Versatile soft cows' milk cheese with a buttery texture and full creamy flavour. Delicious on a cheeseboard or baked in the oven.
Paxton & Whitfield Sourdough Crispbreads 120g: Slowly fermented, large Sourdough Crispbreads with a rustic rye flour recipe, a satisfyingly crisp crunch and wholesome taste.
- Paxton & Whitfield Traditional Whoelgrain Oatcakes 120g: A delicious wholegrain oatcake for cheese, fine-milled for a delicate and crispy crunch. Handbaked by our artisan bakers in Scotland.
- Paxton & Whitfield Apple & Quince Confit 120g: The combination of quince and bitter sweet apples respects yet enhances the flavours of blue cheeses.
- Paxton & Whitfield Forged Quince Preserve 105g: A solid, sliceable fruit preserve; known as "Membrillo" in Spain, this finest Quince is made only from natural ingredients. A perfect companion to many cheeses especially Manchego.
- Paxton & Whitfield Cote de Duras Merlot Cabernet 375ml: The delicious, youthful fruit characterises this wine from Cotes de Duras, but it is balanced by depth of flavour making it an excellent wine for all occasions. A beautiful, fruity red wine, perfect to pair with cheese.
- Paxton & Whitfield Cote de Duras Sauvignon Blanc 375ml: A vibrant white wine with plenty of exotic fruit aromas and a soft round palate that finishes with a lovely zingy freshness; the perfect accompaniment for cheese.
- Paxton's Tawny Port 500ml: Mellow and elegant, combining delicate wood notes with rich aromas of mature fruit. Bottled for immediate drinking.
- Paxton’s Premium Eco Bag: A stylish reusable bag made from 100% recycled 12oz grey cotton. It features yellow leather handles with a matching yellow lining and the Paxton & Whitfield logo embroidered on one side. W:32.5cm, H:40cm.
- Wooden Hamper Box: This wooden hamper box is embossed with the Paxton & Whitfield logo on the side and features a graphic of our iconic London Jermyn Street shop on the lid. Ideal for use as storage once the contents have been eaten!
Select your delivery date when you go to checkout for free UK chilled overnight delivery and add your personalised gift message to be printed on a Paxton & Whitfield gift card.